|Larger than the Kromski Mazurka, The Minstrel has stronger, bolder lines and a larger base to accommodate the larger wheel diameter and the double treadles. It is a double drive wheel but comes standard with Scotch tension set-up if your prefer the single drive feel. A threading hook and extra whorl are conveniently stored up front for easy access.
The Minstrel is made of European alder and birch. The design is perfect for reenactors. Very easy to assemble.
• wheel diameter - 18"
• orifice height - 33"; size - 3/8"
• bobbins; 3 included; will fit all other Kromski wheels; Kromski regular bobbins have yarn capacity that is 50% greater than many other popular wheel bobbins; a plus for any spinner
• also includes threading hook, attached Lazy Kate and bottle of spinning wheel oil
• Ratios: 6.5, 8.5, 12 and 16 to 1; 2 whorls included
• bearings on wheel crank; leather bearings on flyer
• weight - 13 lbs.